What a strange time we are living in. Gus and I are usually so busy that when I view our appointment calendar it stresses me out. These days I am finding our schedule to be rapidly freeing up and we have been, gulp, staying home. We are happy to stay home to keep us and our community healthy, and it has offered us an opportunity to reconnect with our home and each other. Yes, we work together and are constantly in each other’s company, but it has been wonderful to do more than discuss work. We have had a Monopoly game going all weekend and are binge watching Shetland. Being home so much lately has got me thinking about the things in my home that I love and that bring me comfort. We are fortunate to have such a wonderful home full of things collected from our travels, inherited from family members and picked up from our 22 years of thrifting together. Here are a few of our favorite things.
- The Greenest Home is the One That is Already Built
- JOINED AT THE HIP: Letting Your Old House Tell It’s Story
- The historic dimension series – Historic rehabilitation in 3d
- The Historic dimension series – the case for saving historic movie theaters
- The Historic Dimension Series: Historic Aluminum Windows – FOILING THE MYTH